6006: week 7 – assignment: evaluate social work licensure requirements
Assume you were asked to create a visual aid to assist new social workers in understanding how state licensure requirements and federal legislation are related and complement each other in your state of practice. Create a diagram to illustrate licensure and regulation requirements and how they intersect. You may create your own design or use a template available from Word, PowerPoint, or another software program. This diagram should contain the following:
- Briefly explain the state office that oversees social work licensure.
- Examine the different types of social work licensure in your state.
- Illustrate the requirements for each type of license.
- Outline how the requirements for licensure have evolved by assessing the legislation related to licensure in your state. Start when licensure was first passed in your state, and continue with how it has changed/evolved with each piece of follow-up legislation.
- Finally, address the ways that the information from your analysis may be used to advance practice, policy, and service delivery in your organization.
Support your visual aid with at least three resources.
Length: Visual aid plus reference list.
Your assignment should demonstrate thoughtful consideration of the ideas and concepts presented in the course by providing new thoughts and insights relating directly to this topic. Your response should reflect scholarly writing and current APA standards where appropriate. Be sure to adhere to Northcentral University’s Academic Integrity Policy.
Upload your file/document, and then click the Submit to Dropbox button.
Due DateNov 20, 2022 11:59 PM
Files to submit(0) file(s) to submit
After uploading, you must click Submit to complete the submission.Add a FileRecord AudioRecord VideoCommentsParagraphLato (Recommended)19px (Default)SubmitCancel