Week 5 dialogue | strategic management | Regent University
The revision should be minimized to: Your original initial post should be between 200-300 words and 2 peer responses in the range of 75-125 words each. Posts are too brief for a cover page and double-spacing. Otherwise, your posts, references and citations should be in APA format. Paste from a document or type in the posting box; attaching a “Word Document” is unnecessary. The rubric with Biblical Integration determines your grade. It considers:
- Providing a short introduction stating your position and argument
- Supporting your argument (intext citing shows this)
- When all is done, give a brief conclusion
- a reference at the end
Submit your original post by Thursday, midnight and responses by Sunday, midnight, EST in the Group Dialogue area under this Weeks’ forum. There is a 5% penalty daily for missing the deadlines. The initial post is 60% of the grade, and the replies are 20% each.To access your discussion, you can either click on the link above to directly access the Group Page or on Group Dialogue link on the side menu. When you are on the Group Page, click on the group highlighted for you. Once inside, click on Discussion Board option, then click on Add Thread to create a space for your post. Click Submit to make your post available to the rest of the class. To respond to other students’ threads, click on Reply button in the bottom left corner inside of a message. Please note the following Grading Guidelines for Weekly Dialogues.There are certain expectations that transcend the grading of a dialogue in this class. The syllabus and Bb content state that students are to follow the APA Writing Style & Formatting Guidelines, including citations, integrating a Bible scripture quote or integrating God’s Word according to the rubric and increase the exchange of knowledgeable ideas that bring depth and insight to the dialogue.The dialogues are somewhat subjective; therefore, grade reduction usually results from lacking one or more of the following:
- Did not align with the rubric’s Excellent level descriptions; see each section which gives specifics and shows expectations for each part
- Did not include a Required Research Source, which the syllabus explains
Note: a Textbook, Wikipedia, Investopedia, etc. are not peer reviewed
- Did not integrate the Bible, such as a quoted and APA cited Bible Scripture (complete verse)
If your Weekly Dialogue is marked down, then assess your post with the above stated check list to ascertain the reason. Weekly Dialogue Question
Compose an initial post dialogue that integrates a complete Bible scripture verse and transcends all aspects of the following question(s) comprehensively and collectively as a single post.Required Questions:
- Identify the generic business strategy configurations available to strategic managers, according to Porter’s typology.
- Identify the generic business strategy configurations available to strategic managers, according to Miles and Snow’s typology.
- How are the business strategy typologies by Porter vis-a-vis Miles & Snow similar? How are they different?