Disorders of the breast | Maternity and Pediatrics | Hope College
1. Identify the incidence, risk factors, screening methods, and treatment modalities for benign breast conditions.
2. Analyze the incidence, risk factors, treatment modalities, and nursing considerations related to breast cancer.
3. Appraise reasons behind breast augmentation including the potential benefits and risks.
4. Outline preventive strategies for breast cancer through lifestyle changes and health screening.
5. Develop an educational plan to teach BSE to a group of high-risk women.