Due sunday!! assess the effect of workplace challenges on the future
Using your own practical experience and required readings and research, develop a presentation for the organization’s senior management team assessing the future of unions, collective bargaining, and the impact on your company.
Address the following in your presentation:
- Critique the trends and issues in union membership that have led to the decrease of a represented workforce.
- Recommend the beginnings of a strategic plan that reduces the desire of workers to unionize.
- Outline the potential impact to workers who may feel that the lack of protection of a bargaining unit can negatively impact their wages and benefits.
- Examine future trends among unions to organize workers and best practices by companies that are successful in defeating unionization.
- Estimate what future workers want from their employers and working environments.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 100-150 words for each slide