Need a++ work | Computer Science homework help
Assignment 1: Electronic Privacy
Using electronic systems is not optional, but necessary in today’s technologically advanced society. Most of us are regular users of e-mail, online banking, e-commerce, and other electronic and online systems. In working with such systems, we are often required to provide personal information such as name, address, phone number, passwords, credit cards, or bank account numbers. Yet, we all have an expectation that this information will be kept private and confidential.
- What are some online or electronic systems that you use on a regular basis (e-mail, online banking, or e-commerce)?
- What are your privacy expectations from the online sites that you use?
- Support your statements with appropriate examples and scholarly references.
By Saturday, January 7, 2017, in a minimum of 250 words, post your response to the Discussion Area. Through Wednesday, January 11, 2017, review and comment on at least two of your classmates’ responses. Consider the following in your response:
- Provide a statement of clarification or a point of view with rationale.
- Challenge a point of discussion or draw a relationship between one or more points of the discussion.
Discussion Grading Criteria and Rubric
All discussion assignments in this course will be graded using a rubric. This assignment is worth 40 points. Download the discussion rubric and carefully read it to understand the expectations.