Aspects that can be replaced by technology
In today’s society, you can think of many aspects that can be replaced by technology. Workers have been replaced with robots in factories for many years now, trains are automated, and cars are parked automatically.
On the basis of your understanding of the above statements, create a report in a Microsoft Word document to answer the following:
- Think of a process you are often exposed to that would be simple to translate into an algorithm.
- Describe this process briefly and discuss the pros of modeling it into a computer system.
- Implement this algorithm into a system.
- What are some aspects of society that should not be replaced by computers even if their algorithms are relatively simple to model? Why?
- What are some aspects of processes in general that makes their translation into algorithms so simple?