Human computer interaction and usability
Write three (3) journal entries.
- Each entry shall be approximately 300-400 words each.
- Each entry shall focus on an object that contains a bad usability design.
- Explain why the object being described does not maintain good usability practices.
- The deliverable shall include citable examples of best practices from academic literature explaining why the product/object does not follow best practices.
The paper should talk about three different devices containing all the points mentioned in the example below and should be 5 pages in length and have proper APA References, intext citations and follow all the APA Guidelines
- A remote control.
- What about the remote control makes the device both a good and bad example for the usability perspective?
- Each deliverable will contain:
- Three entries with 300-400 words for EACH entry
- APA citation with examples from scholars explaining best practices that should be followed
- An example image of the bad design practice followed
- An example of good potential practices to follow