Bus508 week 7 discussion and journal
BUS508 Week 7 Discussion and Journal
Week 7 Discussion
“Marketing Strategy” Please respond to the following:
• From the e-Activity and the “Hit & Miss: Kodak Ignores the Digital Picture” reading in Chapter 12 of the text, examine the main reasons behind Kodak reinventing itself in order to stay in business. Evaluate the level of success of Kodak’s reinvention attempts. Support your position with two (2) examples of Kodak’s success or failure in its efforts.
• From the scenario, assess the importance of a company’s ability to understand its customers when creating its marketing strategy. Determine the degree to which this understanding factors into distribution strategies for its products and services. Provide a rationale for your response.
• Journal Entry 6: Prepare a one to two (1-2) paragraph journal entry that examines your learning experiences with ORION in Week 2 of this course, that addresses the following:
1. Determine the primary manner in which ORION has increased your business knowledge in the related subject area.
2. Discuss specific challenges that you may have experienced with any of the subject matter presented, and point out the areas for which you would like more information.
3. Suggest at least two (2) possible applications of this week’s material to the company that you currently work for or hope to work for in the future.
* Note: To access ORION please see instructions in the Week 1 area.