Tobacco use | Applied Sciences homework help
Tobacco use is a major global public health challenge, causing in excess of 7 million deaths each year. Of the 7 million tobacco-related deaths worldwide, roughly 70,000 Saudis die from smoking-related diseases (Itumalla & Aldhmadi, 2020). Research a national policy focusing on a specific tobacco prevention initiative.
Based on what you learned this week, address the following substantive requirements:
- Specific age groups impacted by tobacco use in Saudi Arabia.
- The role of public health organizations in minimizing the use of tobacco products.
- The impact of the policy on tobacco prevention and how it may minimize the adverse health risks associated with the use of tobacco products.
- Any social issues concerning the implementation of policy.
Your paper should meet the following structural requirements:
- Be seven to eight pages in length,not including the title or references pages.
- Be formatted according to APA 7th edition writing guidelines.
- Provide support for your statements with in-text citations from a minimum of six scholarly articles.