Writing instructions with prepositions and conjunctions
For this assignment, you will be developing a text where you provide simple instructions for the appropriate medication for the following scenario:
“John is a father of an eight-year-old girl with flu symptoms and a bad cough”.
Provide instructions and directions for a medication (you can choose any brand name you know or create one) such as dosage, time, and symptoms check-in.
- Provide simple instructions for medication
- You may select the format of your text; they can be sentences, checklists, or paragraphs.
- Remember they should be as detailed as possible to ensure proper medication use and follow-through.
- Your text should contain proper grammar, be free of spelling errors, and apply the corresponding punctuation.
- Font: Times New Roman or Arial
- Font size 12pts
- line spacing: double
- document format: PDF