Professional development seminar | Criminal homework help
You have been selected to be a speaker at a Professional Development Seminar. The topic of discussion is “How to protect yourself from computer crimes.”
Write a 3–4 page paper in which you:
- Select a computer crime of your choice for your speech at the seminar. Imagine you have been asked to address the following items listed below. Remember that your textbook has several crimes listed in chapter one.
- Explain how the selected computer crime victimizes someone.
- Evaluate how vulnerable or susceptible society is today, with respect to this computer crime.
- Research the Internet for a news article that discusses how this type of computer crime is being addressed by law enforcement or the criminal justice system. Select one article to answer the following:
- Explain if you agree or disagree with the way the selected computer crime in your chosen article is being addressed.
- Use the Strayer Library to find at least four academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites are not considered quality references.
This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course. Check with your professor for any additional instructions. The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Evaluate societal vulnerability to a type of computer crime and whether it is being addressed effectively.