Causal analysis | English homework help
Identify a social, environmental, or political problem of local, national, or global concern.
A causal analysis (suggested 3-4pgs). Do the following:
- Address an appropriate topic.
- A practical introduction.
- A thesis statement that previews two to four causes. Be sure to focus only on the causes of the problem; do not consider effects or solutions.
- Explain the causes of the problem.
- Evidence to support your claim.
- An effective conclusion.
- Include at least two academically credible sources.