Readiness/learning profile | Social Science homework help
“…Multiple intelligences describe an individual’s strengths or capacities; learning styles describe an individual’s traits that relate to where and how one best learns” (textbook quote, [H2] Learning Styles].
This week you’ve read about the importance of getting to know your students in order to create relevant and engaging lesson plans that cater to multiple intelligences and are multimodal.
A. Using SurveyMonkey (https://www.surveymonkey.com), create a survey that has:
- At least five questions based on Gardner’s theory
- Five questions on individual learning style inventory
- A specific targeted student population grade level (elementary/ middle/ high school/adults)
- Include the survey link for your peers
B. Post a minimum 150 word introduction to your survey, using at least one research-based article (cited in APA format) explaining how it will:
- Evaluate students’ readiness
- Assist in the creation of differentiated lesson plans.