Computer final needed by saturday afternoon at the latest
This week, you will create a final project using Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
The final is divided into three parts. You have the entire week to complete the project. You can submit each portion individually in your Dropbox throughout the week.
After reviewing the textbook chapters and links from previous weeks in eCollege, complete the CGS2167 Final Project as instructed. You will create:
- A business letter
- An Excel worksheet with an embedded chart
- A slide presentation with graphics
For citation guidelines, please refer to the table in the APA Style section of the syllabus.
Save your files as follows.
- Business letter as a Microsoft Word 2010 (.docx) file.
- Excel worksheet as a Microsoft Excel 2010 (.xlsx) file.
- Presentation as a Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 (.pptx) file.
Include your name, course code, and title in the file names.
- For example: JaneSmith CGS2167 Week 12.pptx
To submit your Individual Work, go to the Dropbox and click “Submit Assignment.”
Submit this document to the Week 12: Individual Work basket in the Dropbox.