College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Deadline: 13/8/2022 at 23.59 pm
|Course Name: Accounting of Financial Institutions||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ACCT 405||Student’s ID Number:|
|Semester Summer Semester||CRN:|
|Academic Year: Summer Semester 1442/1443|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Instructor’s Name: Dr. Salah Oraby|
|Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained /Out of 10 marks||Level of Marks: High-Middle-Low|
- The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented; marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
- Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Assignment Question(S): (10.0 Marks)
- Explain Hybrid financial instruments as a type of structured finance product.(5.0 marks)
- Define market risk and explain weaknesses and strengths of approaches used by banks to disclose their market risk.(5.0 marks)