Case analysis 2nd attempt | Management homework help
Reference the attached “Whether to Fire Employees?” that comes from the Daft textbook. This case sets the stage of pending organizational change and the dilemma to effectively deal with change, innovation, and managing people by implementing strategies to meet organizational goals while properly developing human capital.
Assume the role of Human Resource Manager and design strategies that will create an organizational culture that addresses the forces of change. Draw upon key concepts in Chapters 11 and 12 to build a strategic plan to drive future organizational performance. Then, assess how the function of organizing assists managers in forming tasks and allocating human resources effectively.
Introduction: What is the objective or purpose in studying and analyzing a real-world organizational situation and applying learning lessons in this paper?
Problem: Based on your reading of the situation of “Whether to Fire Employees?,” identify and evaluate the current problem that this organization faces.
Analysis: Assess the essential conceptual insights gained that allowed you, in the role of a Human Resource Manager, to design strategies that would create an organizational culture to properly address the forces of change. Develop and apply a strategic plan to drive future organizational performance.
Integration: As a Human Resource Manager, describe how the management function of organizing would allow you to form an organizational culture to create best practices in forming tasks and allocating resources to achieve strategic goals.
Conclusion: Describe key learning lessons that you will take from this assignment that will advance your management planning skills.
Review the components below and the grading rubric for this assignment before you begin writing your paper. Construct and write your paper with subheadings that connect to the key components below. This is a sound structural strategy to guide performance of your critical thinking.
Title this paper: “Whether to Fire Employees?”
- Reference Page
- Your assignment should have a title page with the following information: Title of the paper, your name, course number and section number, and date.
- Your paper should include an introduction and conclusion.
- It must be in current APA format with citations to your sources, and your reference page should list all references used.
- Ensure you are properly paraphrasing from your sources. See instructions on how to access resources on paraphrasing and writing in the Tool Tips tab.
- You must use at least two scholarly, high-quality, and current sources in addition to your course materials. Peer-reviewed academic articles, articles published in journals, textbooks, and library resources found in the “ABI/Inform Collection” database from the Library are examples of high-quality resources. See instructions on how to access the database in the Tool Tips tab.
- Note that Wikipedia, Investopedia, etc. are not considered as reliable resources for this research.