5.organizational structure, systems, and implementation ( critical
Capability Development and Organizational Structure (105 points):This week, our focus is on capability development and organizational structure as they apply to strategy implementation. For this critical thinking assignment, read Chapter 6, “Organizational Structure and Management Systems: The Fundamentals of Strategy Implementation” and evaluate a KSA company and their processes of strategy execution.
- How does the strategy developed in the strategic planning processes translate into action for this company? Consider the role of capital expenditure budgets, operating plans, and performance management systems.
- What role do resources, processes, motivation, play in strategy execution in this company and what stands in the way?
- How does this company’s structure and management system promote the effective implementation of the company’s strategy?
- What specific organizational capability should the company develop to support implementation?
Your well-written paper should meet the following requirements:
- Be 4 to 5 pages in length, which does not include the required title and reference pages, which are never a part of the content minimum requirements.
- Use APA style guidelines.
- Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal articles unless the assignment calls for more.
- It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the Turnitin Originality Check before submitting it to your instructor for grading. If you are unsure how to submit an assignment into the Originality Check tool, review the Turnitin Originality Check—Student Guide for step-by-step instructions.
- Chapter 6 in Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Chapter 6 PowerPoint slides Chapter 6 PowerPoint slides – Alternative Formats in Contemporary Strategy Analysis
- Radomska, J., & Kozyra, C. (2020). Awareness of strategy execution barriers in decision-making process: moderated mediation analysis. Decision (0304-0941), 47(1), 61–78. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40622-020-00234-w
- Bhimavarapu, S. R., Kim, S.-Y., & Xiong, J. (2020). Strategy execution in public sectors: empirical evidence from Belgium. Journal of Business Strategy, 41(6), 39–47. https://doi.org/10.1108/JBS-01-2019-0025
- Di Muro, P., Lecoeuvre, L., & Turner, R. (2021). Ambidextrous strategy and execution in entrepreneurial project-oriented organizations: The case of Pagani supercars. International Journal of Project Management, 39(1), 45. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijproman.2020.09.006