Uber in china | Decision Making Theory within the Global Marketplace
The attachmnet about Uber and its competitive entry into the Chinese market (p. 560 in the textbook), look at the transportation ride-sharing sector of the market. Reflecting on this week’s content focusing on ethical leadership, strategy, and alliances, and responding to the following questions.
- Why did Uber want to expand into China and what was so appealing about the Chinese market?
- What advantages did Didi have to help it win its competitive battle with Uber?
- What are the pros and cons of the merger between Didi and Uber China, comparing and contrasting their different expansion strategies and tactics while taking into consideration ethical leadership and alliances?
- Assume you have been hired by Didi to evaluate Uber’s leadership team and the company culture they foster. Include in your evaluation the strengths of the Uber management team as well as the weaknesses that Didi could capitalize on in order to make Didi’s company more appealing to customers.
Importance note to follow:
1. Your well-written should be 5-6 pages in length, not including the title and reference pages. To make it easier to read and therefore grade.
2. make sure you clearly delineate each section of your answer so it can be matched with the relevant question.
3. Use APA7 style guidelines, citation reference at least four references as appropriate.
4. Make sure no plagiarism.