Unit 2 marketing assignment | Marketing homework help
see attachment for 1-3 steps.
This week you will complete steps 4 –6 and submit Steps 1–6 as one document now in Unit 2.
This Assignment assesses the following learning outcome:
MT219-1: Summarize the basic components of a marketing strategy.
Read the scenario and respond to the checklist items based on the Reading and Learning Activities.
Scenario: Lee is the owner of Lee’s (business type selected by your instructor), which is located in the city closest to where you live. Lee has now hired you to design the basic components of a marketing strategy for her business.
Checklist: Summarize a marketing strategy for Lee’s addressing each step.
- You can view Steps 1–3 you completed in Unit 1 concerning the mission, situation analysis, and marketing objectives.
- This week you will complete steps 4–6 below to submit your final Assignment in Unit 2.
Step 4: Marketing Strategy
- Describe your target market strategy for Lee’s business. Paint a clear picture on who Lee will be targeting for her product.
- Identify four (4) strategies for growth for Lee’s business using market penetration, market development, product development, and diversification.
- Briefly describe your marketing mix strategy.
Step 5: Implementation
- Using the concepts from the text, explain how you will turn your plan into a reality.
Step 6: Evaluation
- Using the concepts from the text, describe how will you evaluate and control your marketing strategy.
Access the rubric.
Respond in a minimum 4-pages: two pages (500 words) for Part 1 and two pages for Part 2 (500 words) in a Word document with additional title and reference page using the current APA format and citation style.
Submit the Assignment to the Dropbox.