adolescent physical development essay | Education homework help
Due Date: Sep 12, 2018 23:59:59 Max Points: 75
Physical development can affect adolescents in a variety of ways and it is important for teachers and families to understand adolescent physical development and how to guide adolescents in development.
In a 750-1,000 word newsletter for secondary teachers, elaborate on the following issues related to physical development in adolescence and early adolescence. Include the following in your newsletter:
- Trends in puberty over the last 100 years and reasons for these trends.
- The effect of early and late onset of puberty on adolescent physical development and social/emotional relationships with peers.
- How changes in physical development affect cognitive processing and decision making.
- The role of technology on students’ sense of interconnectedness. Provide examples of some technological tools.
- Ways to ensure the use of technology in schools and the classroom is safe, ethical, and responsible.
Use typical features of a newsletter, including images, headings, and columns.
Support your newsletter with a minimum of three scholarly resources.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin.