Formal paper part 2 | Social Science homework help
4 pages in APA.
Medical marijuana is a controversial subject that appears in the news on a regular basis. Should it be legalized for medical purposes, for any purpose (like in Colorado), or should the new strain of Cannabis (Charlotte’s Web), which has less than 0.3% THC (this is the chemical that creates the high) be used instead? The formal paper for this class will discuss the two types of marijuana and whether either one should be legalized for medical purposes or legalized for general purposes.The total length of this paper will be at least 10 (for the entire paper) pages long (not including the title page and reference page) This paper will be divided into 3 parts. Each part will be graded and returned to the student with corrections and suggestions. The student will incorporate the changes into the final paper. The final paper will be a combination of each part with the changes. Part 2 of the paper is worth 155 points. All three parts will make up 30% of your grade. See the rubric below for the requirement for part 2.
Formal paper part 2 guidelines
Body of paper – 90 points
- Analyze, synthesize, and discuss the pros and cons of legalizing regular marijuana for all purposes – 20 points
- Analyze, synthesize, and discuss the pros and cons of legalizing regular marijuana for medical purposes – 20 points
- Analyze, synthesize, and discuss the pros and cons of legalizing Charlotte’s Web for all purposes – 20 points
- Analyze, synthesize, and discuss the pros and cons pros for legalizing Charlotte’s Web for medical purposes – 20 points
- List all the states that have legalized regular marijuana or Charlotte’s Web and the purpose (medical or all use) it was legalized for and the year – 10 points
- Proper format. Must be doubled spaced, New Times Roman, and 12 point font – 10 points
- Spelling – 15 points
- Grammar – 15 points
- Proper APA format – 25 points