Evidence-based practice proposal – section c: solution description
Evidence-Based Practice Proposal – Section C: Solution Description
Write a paper of 750 words for your proposed evidence-based practice project solution. Address the following criteria:
1. Proposed Solution: (a) Describe the proposed solution (or intervention) for the problem and the way(s) in which it is consistent with current evidence. Heavily reference and provide substantial evidence for your solution or intervention. (b) Consider if the intervention may be unrealistic in your setting, if it may be too costly, or if there is a lack of appropriate training available to deliver the intervention. If the intervention is unrealistic, you may need to go back and make changes to your problem statement before continuing.
2. Organization Culture: Explain the way(s) in which the proposed solution is consistent with the organization or community culture and resources.
3. Expected Outcomes: Explain the expected outcomes of the project. The outcomes should flow from the problem statement.
4. Method to Achieve Outcomes: Develop an outline of how the outcomes will be achieved. List any specific barriers that will need to be assessed and eliminated. Make sure to mention any assumptions or limitations that may need to be addressed.
5. Outcome Impact: Describe the impact the outcomes will have on one or all of the following indicators: quality care improvement, patient-centered quality care, efficiency of processes, environmental changes, or professional expertise.
You are required to cite three to five sources to complete this assignment. Sources must be published within the last 5 years and appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
Proposed Solution:(15% )A discussion of the proposed solution is clearly provided and well developed.
Organization Culture:(10%) A discussion of organization culture is clearly provided and well developed.
Expected Outcomes: (15%) A discussion of expected outcomes is clearly provided and well developed.
Method to Achieve Outcomes(10%) An outline of the intended method to achieve outcomes is clearly provided and well developed.
Outcome Impact 🙁 15 %) A discussion of the outcome impact is clearly provided and well developed.
Required Sources: ( 5%) Number of required sources is met. Sources are current, but not all sources are appropriate for the assignment criteria and nursing content.
Thesis Development and Purpose (7%) Thesis is clear and forecasts the development of the paper. Thesis is descriptive and reflective of the arguments and appropriate to the purpose.
Argument Logic and Construction (8%) Argument shows logical progressions. Techniques of argumentation are evident. There is a smooth progression of claims from introduction to conclusion. Most sources are authoritative.
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Prose is largely free of mechanical errors, although a few may be present. The writer uses a variety of effective sentence structures and figures of speech.
Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
Paper Format (Use of appropriate style for the major and assignment)
Template is fully used; There are virtually no errors in formatting style.
All format elements are correct.
Documentation of Sources (citations, footnotes, references, bibliography, etc., as appropriate to assignment and style)
Sources are completely and correctly documented, as appropriate to assignment and style, and format is free of error.
Total Percentage 100
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Note: After submitting the assignment, you will receive feedback from the instructor. Use this feedback to make revisions for your final paper submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
All my papers for this class will be based on the below PICOT statement. This is one paper.
(P) – Population/ problem:There has been an increase case of death among Asian Americans due to cancer.
(I) – Intervention: Reliable policy, procedure establishment and provision of necessary education to address the problem of cancer are important factors. The government should make sure there are credible institutions to train nursing professionals. The government should also make sure there are adequate public awareness classes given to ensure general population has adequate knowledge about the disease process.
(C) – Americans born and raised in united states.
(O) The above intervention will help to fight against cancer in early detection and curb its spread. Government organizations and non government organizations should work in collaboration with the public and the society to make sure the problem of cancer is addressed and public is educated about the early detection and treatment modalities.
(T) – one year