Write a 8- to 12-page evaluation (excluding title page and references
write a 8- to 12-page evaluation (excluding title page and References section) of your research on change management. In your evaluation, be sure to address the following:
Analysis of the Field
- What is your analysis of the state of the field of change management? Describe important issues or current dilemmas in the field.
- State and provide background information for your research topic.
- What are the current theories and areas of debate for your topic?
- Are there particular industries or technologies that will be impacted by your topic? If this impact is positive, how can it be maximized, and if negative, how can this impact be mitigated?
As a global change agent, consider the future directions of change management to address the following:
- Indicate specific areas of further research in this topic that would prove beneficial.
- What potential impact might the topic that you have chosen have on the overall state of the field and the future directions of change management research in the next 3–5 years?
- What processes and strategies would you recommend that leaders in organizations employ to manage this type of change effectively?