How prejudice, discrimination, conformity and social influence can be
How prejudice, discrimination, conformity and social influence can be experienced in society today.
In this assignment, you explore social psychology concepts through current news stories.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word page paper on how prejudice, discrimination, conformity and social influence can be experienced in society today.
- Describe the four different ways groups affect people.
- Define prejudice, conformity, and social influence.
- Explain in detail how prejudice and discrimination differ.
- Provide real-world examples of prejudice, conformity, and social influence, utilizing 3 or more recent (within the last 12 months) news stories.
- Describe what happened in each news story related to these concepts. Each news story could be about a different concept, or the news stories you select could involve more than one.
- Analyze how conformity and social influence were factors in what transpired in each event, identifying relevant psychological theories at work.
Format your paper according to APA guidelines.
NOTE: I am logical and factual about social issues. I try to keep emotion out of my papers, as much as possible. Please keep that in mind. Remember that the source materiel must be within 12 months. I look forward to seeing your work.