help me learn on the science question and need an explanation and answer to help me learn
Learning Goal: I’m working on a science exercise and need an explanation and answer to help me learn.
This assignment will give you experience using SensorManager in Android Studio and will help you understand its purpose. As you work with SensorManager, continually ask yourself when it would be effective to use in an application. Also be sure to reference the readings that are linked in this week’s Resources section for further details and assistance as you progress through this assignment.
Open Android Studio before beginning your work. You must address the following rubric criteria:
- Develop an app that uses SensorManager. Select one of the Android hardware sensors and develop a simple app that uses SensorManager to read and set the value from this sensor. The app should run in the Android Studio Emulator. You can choose to write the values from your sensor to the console or to the screen. Remember, the purpose of your app is only to accomplish the tasks that have been outlined and it should not be complicated.
- Test the app for appropriate functionality. Once you have completed the initial app creation, do the following:
- Test your app using the Android Studio Emulator.
- Change the value of the selected sensor; does your app update correctly?
- Set breakpoints in the code to see where and when the values are being updated.
- Explain the purpose of SensorManager. Describe the purpose of SensorManager by comparing your reading and your experience during the creation and testing process. Identify 2–3 specific uses for SensorManager and discuss the context in which these apply.
Guidelines for Submission
There will be two submissions for this assignment: 1) a ZIP file of the completed Android Studio project folder for your fully functional, error-free application; and 2) a Microsoft Word document with a minimum 250-word explanation of the purpose of SensorManager.
Requirements: code + word document with explanation | .doc file