Econ 101 – project – part 1
Deadline: 16/04/2022 @ 23:59
(To be posted/released to students on BB 28/03/2022)
|Course Name: Microeconomics||Student’s Name:|
|Course Code: ECON101||Student’s ID Number:|
|Academic Year: 1442/1443 H, 2nd Term|
For Instructor’s Use only
|Students’ Grade: /10||Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low|
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
- This assignment is an individual assignment.
- Due date for Assignment 2 is 16/04/2022
- The Assignment must be submitted only in WORD format via allocated folder.
- Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
- Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
- Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
- Late submission will NOT be accepted.
- Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
- All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
- Explain equilibrium of the firm under perfectly competitive market by choosing output level at which
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making zero economic profit (1 Mark)
- P=MC=MR and Firm is making a loss (1 Mark)
- Explain shut down rule with the help of graph (1 Mark)