Evidence based project | Operations Management homework help
I would like to have the attached completed
it is a continuous of 9 weeks work to be ahead
Part 1: (Due 1/12/15)
Before making a case for an evidence-based project, it is essential to understand the culture of the organization in order to begin assessing its readiness for EBP implementation.
1) Complete the “Organizational Culture and Readiness for System-Wide Integration of Evidence-Based Practice Survey,” located in the textbook appendix.
2) Develop an analysis of 250 words from the results, addressing your organization’s readiness level, possible project barriers and facilitators, as well as how to integrate clinical inquiry.
3) Make sure to include the rationale for the survey categories scores that were significantly high and low, incorporating details and/or examples. Also explain how to integrate clinical inquiry into the organization, providing strategies that strengthen the organizations weaker areas.
4) Submit a rough draft of the survey results with your narrative analysis. However, a final draft of the survey results should be placed in the appendices for the final paper.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
Refer to “NUR 699 Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment Holistic Assessment.”
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, revise “Section A: Organizational Culture and Readiness Assessment” for your final paper submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.
Part 2: (Due 1/12/15)
Write a paper of 500-750 words (not including the title page and reference page) on your proposed problem description for your EBP project. The paper should address the following:
1) Describe the background of the problem. Tell the story of the issue and why it deserves attention.
2) Identify the stakeholders/change agents. Who, or what organizations, are concerned, may benefit from, or are affected by this proposal. List the interested parties, patients, students, agencies, Joint Commission, etc.
3) Use the feedback from the Module 2 main forum post and refine your PICOT question. Make sure that the question fits with your graduate degree specialization.
4) State the purpose and project objectives in specific, realistic, and measurable terms. The objective should address what is to be gained. This is a restatement of the question, providing focus. Measurements need to be taken before and after the evidence-based practice is introduced to identify the expected changes.
5) Provide supportive rationale that the problem or issue is an important one for nursing to resolve using relevant professional literature sources.
6) Develop an initial reference list to assure that there is adequate literature to support your evidence-based practice project. Follow the “Steps to an Efficient Search to Answer a Clinical Question” box in chapter 3 of the textbook. Use “NUR 699 Search Method Example” to assist you.
7) The majority of references should be research articles. However, national sources such as Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), National Center for Health Statistics (NCHS), Department of Health and Human Resources (HHS), or the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and others may be used when you are gathering statistics to provide the rationale for the problem.
8) Once you get into the literature, you may find there is very little research to support your topic and you will have to start all over again. Remember, in order for this to be an evidence-based project, you MUST have enough evidence to introduce this as a practice change. If you find that you do not have enough supporting evidence to change a practice, then further research would need to be conducted.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines. An abstract is not required.
Refer to “NUR 699 Problem Description Holistic Assessment.”
Upon receiving feedback from the instructor, refine “Section B: Problem Description” for your final submission. This will be a continuous process throughout the course for each section.