Policies addressing social inequalities 5-7 pages- apa format-6
PLEASE READ FULL INSTRUCTIONS. NO PLAGIARISM! NO QUOTES, MUST PARAPHRASE. I WILL CHECK FOR RECYCLED WORK AND PLAGIARISM, SO WILL THE TEACHERS. THIS ASSIGNMENT IS DUE 07/31/21 AT 9PM PST. IF YOU CANT MEET THIS DEADLINE, DONT AGREE TO DO MY ASSIGNMENT. PRICE ISNT NEGOTIABLE. PLEASE READ GRADING RUBRIC. TEACHERS USE THE GRADING RUBRIC TO DETERMINE GRADE. IF DIRECTIONS ARENT BEING FOLLOWED, I WILL DISPUTE RIGHT AWAY. LETS AVOID THAT.
Select one example of a social inequality that is reflected in the U.S. and worldwide.
- Compare and contrast current policies that address that social inequality in the U.S. to policies that address this social inequality in other countries (describe at least two). Include the following in your assessment:
- What policies are currently in place to address the issue in the U.S. vs. other countries? Provide a detailed summary of each policy identified. Use scholarly research to support your discussion.
- How successful have these policies in the U.S. been in reducing the social inequality compared to the policies in other countries? Use scholarly research to support your discussion.
- What are some of the limitations of current policies in the U.S. vs. other countries? Use scholarly research to support your discussion.
- Propose three changes to current policies or suggest three new policies aimed at reducing this social inequality.
- Make certain to justify the changes or new policies you proposed by providing a detailed reason for each change or new policy. Use scholarly research to support your explanations