summarize five types of forensic evaluation | psy8350 | Capella University
you will summarize five types of forensic evaluation, selecting one methodology to examine in more detail from the following:
- Competency to stand trial.
- Child custody.
- Parenting fitness.
- Mitigation of penalty.
- Recidivism potential (for example, a violence risk assessment or a sexual risk assessment).
Complete the following:
- Summarize the forensic evaluations indicated in this assignment (competency to stand trial; child custody, parenting fitness; mitigation of penalty; recidivism potential).
- Describe the key legal questions involved in the chosen evaluation.
- Describe a methodology for completing the chosen evaluation.
- Justify why a methodology is appropriate for completing the chosen evaluation.
- Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.