Security in your lives | Computer Science homework help
While we may not have had much time together discussing security, this probably reminded you of events in your life. Think about a time when you witnessed or were part of a “breach” in security. This might be a specific attack against just you, as part of a larger breach, such as your identity being stolen during a newsworthy event, or an arbitrary event from the news you choose to analyze. Discuss the event, and then discuss which of the CIA (confidentiality, integrity, and availability) principles were violated and specifically how they were violated.
For the response to suggest an improvement or fix that might have prevented this principle violation.
- Initial responses
- Posts should be 250 to 300 words in length
- Must include at least one source outside of your textbook, and it should be included in the reference list at the end of the post
- All sources should be used in the content of the post using APA format
- Peer responses
- Responses should be 100 to 150 words or more
- Responses must be substantive and continue learning (avoid a simple “good,” “bad,” or “I agree”)
- Attempt to find a source to support your follow-up responses
- For the response to suggest an improvement or fix that might have prevented this principle violation.