David and goliath | English homework help
I uploaded example
David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
- Summary. Provide a summary of the introduction section and of five out of the nine chapters of the book (your choice of chapters) – 100-150 words per chapter.
- Quote (“cut and paste”) your favorite sentence(s) for each individual chapter summary and the introduction. Explain the quote and tell me why you liked it (in less than 100 words).
- Message/Agree or disagree? Thinking in strategic terms, for your own life or for an organization, explain the main message for each individual chapter (about 100 words). Also tell me if you agree or disagree with the message and why (50-75 words).
Book Review for David and Goliath: Underdogs, Misfits, and the Art of Battling Giants
Chapter 4 – You wouldn’t wish dyslexia on your Child. Or Would You?
1. Summary. The chapter invites us to reinterpret the way we categorize advantages… (100-150 words)
2. Quote. “Normally we think that we are better at solving problems when they are presented clearly and simply. But here the opposite happened.” This quote direct us to consider…(less than 100 words)
3. Message/Agree or disagree? The chapter’s main message is… (about 100 words). I agree/disagree with this message because… (50-75 words)
- 80% quality of content – Relevant questions: does it look like you read the chapter? Did your summary cover the key elements of the chapter in the suggested length? Was it persuasive or novel?
- 10% quality of writing (inclusive of grammar): Is it readable? Does it flow?
- 10% format – Does the review follow the format? Yes (full credit), it approximates (5%), not really (0%)