Week 5 assignment | BUSN311 | American Military University
- CO1 Define the legal environment that is applicable to the business world.
- CO2 Review basic business law concepts
- CO3 Describe the litigation system in the United States CO4 Apply legal concepts to business to business scenarios
- CO5 Analyze the differences between major forms of intellectual property protection, and current ethical issues that arise under intellectual property law
- CO6 Identify antitrust issues in business decisions
- CO7 Analyze what a contract is, how a contract is formed, the types of law that govern contracts, the elements of common-law contract formation, and defenses to contracts
- CO8 Identify various forms of business structure
- CO9 Evaluate employment laws affecting business
- CO10 Define ethical environment that is applicable to the business world.
- CO11 Identify means to avoid alter ego liability
- CO12 Evaluate how the Sarbanes Oxley Act applies to business.
ASSIGNMENT: Preliminary Worksheet for Week 7 Assignment – Due Week 5 Sunday
Instructions: Read first the instructions for the Week 7 Assignment, which is your Course Project for this course. This Week 5 Assignment is an outline preparatory for your project.
DOWNLOAD & SAVE: Attached to this Assignment is a WORD Document that is your homework paper for this Assignment. Download and save this document and complete it by answering the questions on the document. Do not create another document (except to save to your computer and re-open if necessary for input on the document). This is the paper you are to use.
Follow the instructions and questions on the homework document. Fully complete all questions. When you have completed this, save it and SUBMIT it to this Assignment box as a WORD document. Please name it by using your name and Assignment name. Example: JonesWk5Outline.docx. Naming instructions are also provided on the document.
Grading will be by points per question on the document.