Assignment 4: designing and developing an e-learning course
Scenario: In this assignment, you are required to design, develop, and implement a mini-online, six (6) week course, using the Course Management System (CMS), Blackboard. The subject matter of the course must be approved by the class instructor provided in feedback of Assignment 3: Proposed Course for Development Part 1.
Write a four to six (4-6) page paper in which you:
Part A Course Content – Described
- Revise Assignment 3 based on feedback from your professor.
- Name the course and provide an ID.
- Provide a course description with three (3) goals and a welcoming announcement.
- List one (1) or two (2) required instructional materials for the course and at least three (3) supplemental materials (in APA format), providing a rationale for each.
- List three to five (3-5) learning outcomes for the first three (3) weeks of instruction.
- Recommend three to four (3-4) instructional strategies to be used in the course, providing a rationale for each.
- Design a weekly schedule for these first three (3) weeks that includes: (a) Topic(s) and (b) learning outcomes that are aligned with the topics.
- Include in the weekly schedule (a) two (2) discussion questions for each of the three (3) weeks and (b) required activities.
- List two (2) assignments: (a) a five (5) -question quiz and (b) a writing assignment.
Your written assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
I have attached the paper below. That is the paper that you are supposed to use for this assignment also.