Simple logistic regression in spss (1 independent variable & 1
DUE 12/22 7 PM EST
Be on TIME, ORIGINAL WORK ONLY!!
PLEASE READ 1ST!!!
Assignment: Simple Logistic Regression in SPSS (1 Independent Variable & 1 Dependent Variable)
In this Assignment, you apply what you learned to answer a social research question using logistic regression.
· Review the dataset (Attached)
· Construct a research question based on one of the dataset.
· Use one independent variable and one dependent variable to conduct your simple logistic regression analysis.
· Remember that your dependent variable must be dichotomous/binary.
· Think about how you might use the odds ratio in your analysis to simplify the interpretation of your results.
Use SPSS to answer the research question you constructed. Then, compose a 1- to 2-paragraph analysis in APA format including discussion of if the predictive relationship is statistically significant and the odds ratio and what it means.
Be sure to include your data output with your analysis. compliant write-up of a binary logistic regression analysis.