Self reflection paper “300 words”
One of the essential qualities of implementing and operating business systems is self-reflection. This course places a significant emphasis on self-reflection, particularly related to how each of us can truly become a tremendous business leader. Extraordinary businesses and their respective leaders are those who develop a continual practice of reflecting upon their values and priorities, their strengths, their development needs, their feelings, and the situations in which they find themselves.
The student is required to write a paper concerning how the student’s opinions have changed or been maintained after reading the text material pertaining to this course. Any use of research from the text or otherwise, should be cited per APA.
- Reference concepts from the text book
- Include a title box and a summary paragraph
- Ensure to utilize proper spelling and grammar
- Your response should be a minimum of 300 words.
- Submit your response in a Microsoft Word document.