Albert fish case study__hamilton howard “albert” fish (may 19, 1870 –
Write a 700- to 1,050-word case study about the albert fish aka hamilton howard
Include or address the following in your case study:
- A brief summary of the selected individual’s childhood history, as well as a brief summary of the crimes they committed
- Score the ACES based on what you can learn about the individual’s history. Based on the ACES results, identify the risk factors that may have contributed to delinquent behaviors exhibited by your chosen individual.
- Identify any other extrafamilial and family factors you think may have contributed to the risk that were not reflected in the ACES score.
- List any protective factors that may have helped to reduce the risk.
- Include at least 2 peer-reviewed resources to support your findings.
Include at least 2 peer reviewed references and please ensure citations are in the paragraphs.
Submit your assignment.