A3: experience or gut feeling?
If every leadership situation is a unique mix of variables, what is the value of having previous management experience? Wouldn’t “gut calls” and intuition be just as useful in decision-making? What are your thoughts?
See Quick Guide – College Level Writing attached.
- Check anything APA at Purdue Online Writing Lab
- APA is always double space, no more no less.
- The title page must have a header and page number. Center of title page has the title of the assignment, your name, and college name. NO MORE!
- Don’t forget the References page. If you list a reference, it must also appear as an in-text citation and vice versa. 9. Never use Works Cited on the References page. Use the word References.
- Refrain from using the following phrases when writing an academic paper: “I believe” “In my opinion” “I think” “I”. The reason you use references is so you can write about what has been researched, this information has validity.
You should submit
- A word document, formatted APA style.
- Your response should be submitted as a one-page narrative, with two or three well-written paragraphs.
- Use your textbook and one outside resource to state your answer. All sources must be cited in APA format. This applies to your in-text citation and reference list.
If you need assistance with APA style format, review the resources available in the Writing Resources area of the course (in the course menu on the left)