Visual basic 2. hospital charges create an application that
2. Hospital Charges
Create an application that calculates the total cost of a hospital stay. The application should accept the following input:
• The number of days spent in the hospital, as an integer
• The amount of medication charges
• The amount of surgical charges
• The amount of lab fees
• The amount of physical rehabilitation charges
The hospital charges $350 per day. The application’s form should resemble the one shown in Figure 6-23.
Create the following functions:
* CalcStayCharges Calculates and returns the base charges for the hospital stay. This is computed as $350 times the number of days in the hospital.
* CalcMiscCharges Calculates and returns the total of the medication, surgical, lab, and physical rehabilitation charges.
* CalcTotalCharges Calculates and returns the total charges.
* ValidateInputFields Checks the validity of the input fields by converting each to a numeric value and checking its range. If any input field is found to be invalid, this function displays an error message and returns a value of False.
Input Validation: Do not accept a negative value for length of stay, medication charges, surgical charges, lab fees, or physical rehabilitation charges. When displaying error messages, use a Label control and specifically name the missing field and the type of data to be entered (integer or numeric).