Complete and submit at least sections 1-20 of your SAPP.
This week you will turn in your second Project Status Report. This report should reflect what has been accomplished this past week, and your plan for next week. Items from your previous status report (roles, etc.) can be repeated, if applicable, in this second report, but you must accurately answer the questions as they apply to this week. Remember, you are reporting this information to your manager, and want to be as accurate as possible.
To complete this assignment please:
- Complete and submit the group Project Status Reporttemplate. One submission per group.
- Back up statements in this document with at least one credible resource, which may include articles, lecture notes, and other information presented in previous courses.
The Project Status Report
- Must use at least one scholarly, peer-reviewed, and/or credible source.
- The Scholarly, Peer Reviewed, and Other Credible Sources (Links to an external site.) table offers additional guidance on appropriate source types. If you have questions about whether a specific source is appropriate for this assignment, please contact your instructor. Your instructor has the final say about the appropriateness of a specific source for a particular assignment.
- Note that tech requirements for credibility may differ somewhat from that of other academic disciplines. The Tip Sheet offers additional guidance in how to establish credibility for sources found on the web.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Writing Center (Links to an external site.).
- Must include a separate references page (Links to an external site.) that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center