Global trade operations | Marketing homework help
Due Date: April 18, 2021; by 23:59 pm
The purpose of this assignment is to develop a better understanding of the nature, characteristics, and patterns of international trade and the trade policies and practices to ease or remove trade barriers, in the context of an economic trade zone. You are required to select an economic trade zone (e.g. European Union, NAFTA) and demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge regarding the international trade policies and procedures.
Requirements:This is an individual assignment worth 20% of the final grade.
While reading and attempting to review this piece of research work, you will have the opportunity to learn and discuss the trade and logistics practices in a trade zone from an international trade perspective. In particular, you are required to demonstrate knowledge regarding the following topics,
- Brief trade history of the trade zone
- Trade statistics – import and export composition
- Trade policies – tariff/ subsidies/ quotas/ off-shoring or FDI
- Critical review of current trade policies – barriers and challenges of the implementation
- Final conclusion
You may follow the following format to present your assignment.
- RMIT Cover sheet
- Title / Name / Student ID / Tutorial (time)
- Executive Summary
- Tables of Content
- Background- Brief trade history, import/export and freight composition of the region
- Description of trade policies and procedure
- Critical review- barriers and challenges of the implementation
- References (RMIT Harvard style only)
- Appendices (if any)
Word Limit: 1500 words with 5% above or below (exclusive of front page, TOC, figures and tables, and appendices)