Disucssion #1 | Marketing homework help
How concerned are consumers about security and privacy in today’s economy? As you may know, consumers’ personal information is automatically stored by database as virtual activities (e.g., browsing websites, watching advertisements, and searching products or services) as well as physical transaction histories and demographic characteristics. Based on the consumers’ information, marketers are designing and implementing personalized marketing strategies. As a marketer, do you believe that it provides your company with competitive advantages or it leads to negative consequences in 10 years? Please explain.
-At least 250 words
-At least two sources
-Must attach turnitin document
- For each post, your similarity score must meet a threshold of no more than 20%.
- A post with greater than 20% similarity must be revised and resubmitted to Turnitin until the 20% threshold is achieved.
- For resubmissions, it may take up to 24 hours for a new similarity score.
- It is the student’s responsibility to allow enough time for resubmission of their assignment to Turnitin if their initial report did not meet the 20% threshold.
- A post with more than 20% threshold will receive a zero.