Securing internet client and server applications on windows systems
1. What are the steps you took to harden IIS?
2. What are the steps you took to harden the Internet Explorer browser?
3. As a result of this lab, which changes will you implement on your own Internet
4. Why should you change the directory where the log is stored?
5. Should the security updates for IIS, and the server it is hosted on, be installed as
soon as they are available?
6. List some best practices for hardening IIS.
7. List some best practices for hardening Internet Explorer.