Statistics project, part 5: presentation
This assignment is worth 15 points, and I need a good score. The last few weeks the scores have not been good. Please go in the class room and take a look at the teachers comments on the Statistics Projects Parts 1-4, so that Part 5 gets a good grade.
You have made it to the final project, in which you are putting all your data together and providing the story and analysis as if you actually performed the research. This assignment will provide you the experience of statistics in the research process. (can provide previous weeks work)
Create a 10- to 15-slide presentation, including detailed speaker notes, discussing your statistics project data analyses.
Include the following in your presentation:
- An introduction that includes the data and variables: This information is provided on the information tab of the Microsoft® Excel® data set.
- A description and results of each analysis
- The descriptive statistics
- The t-test or ANOVA
- The bivariate correlations
- A conceptual summary of the results stating what they tell you about the data
Format any citations in your presentation according to APA guidelines.