Deliverable 4 – building an effective team | MAN4845 | Rasmussen College System
Analyze the interpersonal processes and structural characteristics that influence team effectiveness.
As a leader, you have been tasked with building a team whose purpose is to recommend a new performance evaluation system. The current system is outdated and greatly reduces employee morale each year.
As the leader of this problem-solving team, you are tasked with recruiting employees to be a part of this six-person team to recommend a new performance evaluation system. The company has asked you to create a slide presentation of your recommendation of building the team, including a voice recording. Remember your audience when giving your presentation. You can use any Webware/Software of your choosing for the voice recording.
In your presentation, you will want to address the following areas:
- Introduce team building methods.
- Explain internal and external dynamics that affect a team, and provide your strategy to handle those dynamics to build an effective team.
- How will you select members for the team?
- Assess the role of team diversity and the effectiveness it will have on this team.
- How will you coach the team to effective performance?